Ratcheting Flare Nut/Brake Line Wrench Metric (LDS#1010733)
ToolSol Professional Hand Tools are engineered for challenging applications. The new ratcheting line wrench is designed with an unique head opening for easy access to awkward areas. Installer’s Wrench for flare nuts on lines, pipe work, flooring, shelving and stand construction. Works on rounded, worn and rusted nuts unlike other types of flare nut spanner which rely on the points of the hex being in good condition. Only uses the flanks of the nut.
- Unique, patented ratcheting function grips all the way around a fastener unlike other wrenches.
- Ideal for applications on car fuel and brake lines.
- Many other applications besides brake lines and fuel lines, such as HVAC.
- 8 to 15mm four piece set: 8/9, 10/11, 12/13, 14/15mm
- Tested to ANSI and DIN standards.
|# of Pieces in the Set||
4 Tool Pouch
8mm – 9mm, 10mm – 11mm, 12mm-13mm, 14mm – 15mm
Length (in.) : 9.2
10 in stockCompare